Profhilo Reviews – Is it worth it?
Profhilo Reviews – In the aesthetic world, injectable skin care is gaining popularity to increase production of collagen and the ability to hydrate skin.
Skinboosters and Rejuran has always been the top contenders in this field, however, there is a new competitor disrupting the market, Profhilo.
Being marketed as “injectable moisturiser”, Profhilo reviews are raving in Singapore.
Let find out why this anti aging phenomenon is bringing luminous glow to everyone.
What is Profhilo?
Profhilo Singapore is the latest multi-purpose injectable therapy for skin renewal, hydration, and collagen stimulation, dubbed “Time Reversing Injection.”
The main selling point behind Profhilo is its ability to releases FIVE times more Hyaluronic Acid (HA) into the skin layers than Skinboosters.
HA is the crucial element that keeps skin moisturized and bright, giving it the coveted “Korean glass skin” look.
Profhilo reviews has gained popularity in Europe since 2015 and has now travelled to Singapore.
Only requiring 5 injections on each side of the face, it is a fast, painless treatment with little to no downtime.
What is the technology behind Profhilo?
Profhilo contains one of the highest amounts of Hyaluronic acid (HA) on the market, at 64mg per 2ml. Restylane Skinboosters, on the other hand, only includes 20mg per ml.
Profhilo is unusual in that it is a cross between two forms of non-cross-linked HA:
1) Molecules with a low molecular weight HA (L-HA) moisturizes and maintains moisture in the skin.
2) Hyaluronic acid with a high molecular weight (H-HA) lifts the skin by forming a stable hyaluronic acid structure in the dermis to provide volumetric lift.
The hybrid HA mixture provides for a gradual release of active ingredients for long-lasting hydration and bio-remodeling.
Profhilo also contains no additives such as BDDE or Lycodine. Other forms of skinboosters/fillers treatments may develop lumps as a result of these additives.
It is an excellent treatment to treat the following conditions:
- Wrinkles such as crows feet, smoker’s lines, smile lines and frown lines.
- Saggy, loose skin – on your face, decolletage, neck, arms or hands.
- Dull, dehydrated looking skin.
- Sunken skin that needs more volume.
Profhilo Reviews with @Sheilamansy
Sheila Mandy came down to Bio Aesthetic Laser Clinic to experience the wonders of Profhilo.
When approaching 30’s, Sheila started to lose significant amounts of Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic Acid in the skin and found the solution with Profhilo.
Profhilo is the perfect treatment to improve quality and vitality to the complexion. My skin is visibly brighter, more hydrated and my blemishes have also lightened.
Watch Shiela’s journey with her first Profhilo treatment.
Profhilo Singapore Price
Profhilo Singapore price starts from $1000 / syringe at Bio Aesthetic Laser Clinic.
Depending on the conditions of your skin, Profhilo can be combined with other anti-aging treatments such as lasers and Botox for an enhanced results.
Profhilo Reviews – Pros and Cons
It is important to evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of having Profhilo to determine whether or not it is ideal for you.
- Suitable for all skin types and skin tone.
- The results provides a ‘luminous radiance’ compared to applying makeup
- Fast treatment that requires 15 – 20 minutes
- Minimal side effects, downtime and swelling
- More benefits than Rejuran and Skinboosters
- Can be combined with Lasers, Botox and Fillers for better results
Cons of Profhilo
- Profhilo’s results are more subtle compared to fillers or Botox
- Results are not immediate
- For deep wrinkles, lines or sagging skin, Profhilo may not be enough to achieve your goals
- Profhilo is currently focused on the lower half of the face only
- Profhilo is not cheap and costs $1000 / syringe
Is Profhilo a Good Investment?
Overall, Profhilo is defintely a worthwhile injectable. Compared to Rejuran, Profhilo has the ability to activate collagen and elastin at a deeper level with a hydrating effect.
Profhilo is suitable for all skin types and will enhance the appearance of any face. However, if you are seeking a more comprehensive result for saggy skin or deep wrinkles, it is advised to combine it with another treatment.
BOOK NOW PAY LATER.
Call Us Today! +65 6333 4566 • email@example.com
Our Popular Treatment
ABOUT BIO AESTHETIC LASER CLINIC
Bio Aesthetic Laser Clinic is a multi award winning aesthetic clinic in Singapore specialising in treatments such as:
Feel free to Call Us / Whatsapp Us. We are more than happy to address your concerns